ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > General Software Discussion

A dockable bar to launch programs by mouse move

(1/1)

sri:
I was wondering if there's a s/w that exists already which will do the following:

I should be able to add files/folders/shortcuts/exes to a dock by browsing to them or drag-n-drop. Let's say I drag this dock to the right side of my screen. When I move the mouse on that edge, this dock will appear. And when I mouse over on an item, a confirmation has to pop-up. When I mouse over on the 'yes' area of confirmation, that item should be launched. So there's no mouse click anywhere.

It should be just move (to the dock), move (to the item in the dock to be launched) and move (and to the confirmation region).

Any ideas?

Deozaan:
I'm not sure about something that already does what you're talking about, but I think a mixture between some dockbars and an AHK script that automatically clicks if the mouse is still for a couple seconds (which could be very annoying if not done well) could do it for you.

But then there's not much point in not clicking if it would be faster to just click...

kartal:
I think powerpro can do that. You can either create the dock in power pro, or you can just create mouse controls for screen edgers(it has very extended controls) to send some shortcuts

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version