topbanner_forum

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
  • Thursday March 28, 2024, 6:13 am
  • Proudly celebrating 15+ years online.
  • Donate now to become a lifetime supporting member of the site and get a non-expiring license key for all of our programs.
  • donate

Author Topic: Flash Game of the Week: Armed with Wings - Beautiful Atmosphere  (Read 7619 times)

mouser

• First Author
  • Administrator
  • Joined in 2005
    • View Profile
    • Mouser's Software Zone on DonationCoder.com
    • Read more about this member.
    • Donate to Member
Armed With Wings: Beautifully animated and with wonderful sense of atmosphere.  A samurai and his bird battles evil.

From JayIsGames.com review:
At its core, Armed with Wings is an action/puzzle platformer, and no amount of glitz and glamor is going to change that. But even if you're sick to death of platformers, this game offers something special: an innovative game mechanic with polish and style. Snazzy cut scenes before and after boss fights add some great eye candy, while an evenly-progressing difficulty system keeps you from throwing in the towel.

from JayIsGames

Nod5

• Supporting Member
  • Joined in 2006
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
Good find mouser! The Armed with Wings graphics are beautiful in their minimal way. I'm always amazed how great and diverse the in browser games are becoming. I hope we'll see more in browser multiplayer games though. For example, plain race games like http://en.wikipedia..../wiki/Super_Off_Road seem very doable from a technical point of view. Can anyone recommend any such good in browser multiplayer games? Games that don't require some unusual browser add-ons I should add. And sorry if I took this thread astray, but hey I'm still on the online games theme at least :-)

Deozaan

• Charter Member
  • Joined in 2006
    • View Profile
    • Read more about this member.
    • Donate to Member
It looks cool but it's boring.