ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Special User Sections > DC Website Help and Extras

Forum has a new red background? Or is it just me? Solved - was just me.

(1/1)

suleika:
I'm running Firefox3.0b5 in safe mode, thinking that it might be my webdeveloper bar or something like that, but the forum still has this weird red background and no-one's said anything!  I'm a little bit paranoid because I also have something weird going on on Flickr (three of my thumbnails - the square ones - are showing up as a different picture) which also started last night.

I've checked my processes (using procexp) but can't see anything unusual going on - but perhaps this forum is now supposed to be red?

Forum has a new red background? Or is it just me?  Solved - was just me.

Ah - the penny dropped as soon as I posted this - I cleared my cache (which does not happen automatically in Firefox safe mode) and everything is back to normal on both sites. 

That was strange though!

f0dder:
Not here - try emptying your firefox cache and restarting?

lanux128:
it definitely doesn't show up in my browser (firefox too) - it looks so ghastly. :o anyway, you can do as f0dder suggested, use the "Clear Private Data" option. and if that doesn't work, try creating a new profile then browse DC with it.

suleika:
Aw, thank you -yes, it was ghastly!

I realised I needed to clear my cache and it worked - I edited my post (and the title) before either of you posted - sorry about that!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version