ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > General Software Discussion

replace cmd

<< < (2/2)

Carol Haynes:
Checkout Control Panel > System > Advanced Tab > Environment Variables (button)  and look in the list of system variables at the bottom.

(THis is for windows XP but there are similar things in other windows versions but may have different tab/button names)

alexp:
Checkout Control Panel > System > Advanced Tab > Environment Variables (button)  and look in the list of system variables at the bottom.

(THis is for windows XP but there are similar things in other windows versions but may have different tab/button names)
-CarolHaynes (October 27, 2005, 11:49 AM)
--- End quote ---
Ah cool, that makes more sense now.

Darwin:
Wow - nice, I really do learn something new every day!

dpierron:
Console is really a nice tool ! Thanks for pointing it to me.
However, I wasn't able to successfuly replace cmd.exe by console.exe, Windows Security kept begging me for the installation CD, and when I ran console (by running the executable renamed as cmd.exe), it cycled endlessly, creating window after window of nice looking consoles ...
Any advice ?

David.
http://www.davidsoft.org

lanux128:
this is a very interesting program that i was about to post when a forum search returned this thread.. as it has already been mentioned, i'll just add a screenshot.. :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version