ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > DesktopCoral

LATEST VERSION INFO THREAD - DesktopCoral - 1.10.01 - Jan 16, 2011

<< < (9/11) > >>

igorfrance:
Actually, all you need to reproduce this is a secondary monitor. Disconnect the cable, and windows will automatically switch back to single screen. Reconnect it, and windows should go back to dual view and with any luck the issue should be reproduced.

Or I could test that for you :)

Thanks a lot!  :Thmbsup:

Bloody_Turds:
looked around didn't see a 'report bug' topic.. lol... anyways
In win 7, if you disable; and then re-enable(extend display) your secondary monitor; one of my 2 coral sidebars moves from my primary to my secondary display..

heres a 'diagram' lol

Before:
[|First coral window, attached far left|_DESKTOP WORK AREA, PRIMARY MONITOR_|Second coral window, attached far right|] gap between monitors [ _DESKTOP WORK AREA, SECONDARY MONITOR_]

ACTIONS: win+p, Computer only, win+p, Extend
AFTER:
[|First coral window, attached far left|_DESKTOP WORK AREA, PRIMARY MONITOR_] gap between monitors [ _DESKTOP WORK AREA, SECONDARY MONITOR_|Second coral window, attached far right|]

notice that the second window swaps monitors..

My Specs:
Resolution: 1920x1080 vizio tv, and 1440x900 acer monitor
Videocard: ATI Radeon HD 4770, both screens hooked into it

attached is my desktop

ALSO; only 1 instance seems to be saved after a computer restart

mouser:
ALSO; only 1 instance seems to be saved after a computer restart
--- End quote ---

are you running two versions of desktop coral from two different directories -- or from the same directory?

Bloody_Turds:
same directory, same executable run twice :P, just figured that would be something you may want to fix. :P

mouser:
if they are in the same directory running twice, they are going to overwrite each others settings files.  if you really need to run copies you need to put them in two separate directories and edit their configdir.ini files to make them run in portable mode and so save their config files separately.

i may try to add support for multiple docks in the future.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version