ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > DesktopCoral

LATEST VERSION INFO THREAD - DesktopCoral - 1.10.01 - Jan 16, 2011

<< < (8/11) > >>

letmein:
Alright, I understand. I'm glad you're considering the idea even if it turns out to be too hard (or too much work). :)

letmein:
I've noticed a small issue. If Windows Explorer crashes and has to restart, all windows will then cover DesktopCoral. To restore the screen margin created by DesktopCoral you have to close and reopen DesktopCoral.

Of course it's not a big issue since Windows Explorer crashes are quite rare (in Windows 7 at least).

mouser:
1.10.01 - January 16, 2011

* [BugFix] Error was being reported on first run.
1.09.01 - January 7, 2011

* [Feature] Added -transparency commandline option
* [Feature] Updated with latest update checking code.

igorfrance:
I am struggling with what seems to be another small issue with Desktop Coral (v1.10.01).

I have a two monitor setup, where my primary monitor is my laptop screen, and secondary monitor is just an external LCD screen. My Desktop Coral is configured to dock to the right edge of my primary monitor, and that's working just fine. However, when I disconnect and reconnect the secondary monitor, Desktop Coral jumps to the right edge of the secondary monitor instead of staying on the first, primary monitor. The only way to reset it back is to drag it again to the right edge of the primary monitor, after every reconnect of the secondary monitor. As I take my laptop to work every day, and frequently move it around my apartment, the process of resetting Desktop Coral becomes quite tedious after a while :)

Could you please make Desktop Coral remember the screen it was docked between secondary monitor (re)connects?

Other than this, Desktop Coral does it's job wonderfully, and I could not be more grateful for it.
Thanks!

mouser:
seems like it should be something easy to fix.. if a little hard to test.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version