ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > DesktopCoral

LATEST VERSION INFO THREAD - DesktopCoral - 1.10.01 - Jan 16, 2011

<< < (7/11) > >>

mouser:
ok i just wanted to clarify what the objective was -- so your interest was in getting it to look like a nice semi-transparent bordered dock area.

letmein:
Well yes, because that's the look of my Windows taskbar on the left. My interest is having a second taskbar. I've found DesktopCoral to be the best option in conjunction with RocketDock and Rainmeter. If you could find a way to have DesktopCoral inherit the system theme - then anyone could use DesktopCoral as a second taskbar and have it match their system theme.

edit: I mean, doesn't it look much nicer mimicking the look of the taskbar rather than just being transparent or having a background that doesn't fit in?

mouser:
def looks better than having a background that doesnt fit in.. the purely transparent looks pretty reasonable to me.

letmein:
In my case it looks decent enough, but how about someone using Windows XP with the blue system theme? I think it would look a bit odd being completely transparent. I know lots of people looking for a way to have a second taskbar on the same screen. If you introduced this feature then I could leave out the long explanation of how I mimicked the taskbar when referring people to DesktopCoral.

Anyways I take it that you're turning down the suggestion. That's alright, it was merely a suggestion. :)

mouser:
I just don't yet know how hard it will be for me to mimic that look so i don't want to get your hopes up.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version