ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > DesktopCoral

LATEST VERSION INFO THREAD - DesktopCoral - 1.10.01 - Jan 16, 2011

<< < (3/11) > >>

mouser:
try this:
undock the dock, move the UNDOCKED window to the monitor of choice and exit, then try restarting and docking.. in other words you may be able to get it to rememer the monitor # if you can get it to remember that the location of it undocked is on that monitor.

i will try to release a proper fix soon.

zenrook:
Since the last time I had written I changed the attribute of the ini file to read only, and this worked as a temporary fix. However the suggestion of placing the undocked window on the second monitor works, I've turned off the read only, and closed and opened and it works! Thanks,

Z

zenrook:
Well it didn't seem to stick, after a system restart it went back to placing it on the wrong monitor, I'll just edit the ini and make it read-only again.

MilesAhead:
I must be missing something really obvious but I docked to the top of the screen and all my windows maximize to the whole desktop just as before.  I have a single monitor setup.  Just seems like I get a taskbar icon and that's all??   (mystified) :)

edit: ok, on the second run I'm getting some action.  :)

PhilB66:
The How-To Geek How Do I Block Off a Section of the Screen from Maximized Windows? mentioned DesktopCoral.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version