ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > FARR Plugins and Aliases

Timer - closed

<< < (10/26) > >>

Armando:
czechboy : I'll try the new version just to see if the error is still a problem.

About the the error... THe one I encounter the most is :

Script error in C:\Program Files\FindAndRunRobot\Plugins\Timer\fscript.js : Automation server can't create object

This happens when I click on "configure plugin" to get into the plugin manager. And then when I close the window.
It happens also when I run rplugins.

>Does it happen if you click on "Send" button or if you click on "cross" sign on the top of the window?

I'm not sure I understand what you mean. I saw that an extra window seems to appear in the video, but I don't have any window appearing on my side. So no send button. But I can see that send button in the html form in the timer folder. BTW, I'm using firefox --- could that be part of the problem ?

Note that writing tm and a space doesn't do anything. I used to see something about defining the time etc., but not anymore. EDIT : if I enter a few spaces after "tm", I'll actually see...

undefinedText without any date\par
=========================\par
Text: undefined

and that's normal, I guess.
But the other things don't seem to work.

mouser:

This happens when I click on "configure plugin" to get into the plugin manager. And then when I close the window. It happens also when I run rplugins.
--- End quote ---

it sounds like farr is having a hard time UNLOADING and then RELOADING the plugin dlls for some reason.  i'm not sure why, but try restarting farr and see if all works.

Armando:
Thanks mouser.
I've tried disabling all plugins [even removing them entirely from the plugins folder] and then stopping/restarting farr.
Actually, when I just tried exiting farr, the tray icon went away, but the process kept running in the background.
Had to kill the process.
Now, as soon as farr restarted, I got the error.

Armando:
Just tried exiting farr now and it worked as expected : no problem. Don't know what happened before. EDIT : BTW, I'm not talking about the plugin here, just farr not exiting properly. The plugin still doesn't work for me.

Armando:
(edited previous post)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version