ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Skrommel's Software

WinWarden

(1/1)

rabbitcatcher:
Ok, I don't know what I did, but I did sumpthin'  :'(

When I first downloaded WW it placed an icon for the Config Settings file on the desktop and another to use the app in the system tray. Everything worked fine, I was able to make an app. (Eraser) open to the positition and size that I had set it to do using WW; tested it several times and it repeated just fine.

Then after a reboot the icon in the tray is nowhere to be found, and I can't use WW. The icon for the Config. Settings file remains on the desktop and I can open it, but a usable WW has left the building!  >:(

Please tell me how to get her back, was just getting aquainted.

Thanks so much.

lanux128:
you must have downloaded WinWarden onto your Desktop, that's why it created a Config Settings file there. also, you have to add WinWarden into the StartUp folder in your StartMenu so that it is available after every reboot.

the best way, imo is to create a folder in the "Program Files" and put both WinWarden.exe and WinWarden.ini in it and create a shortcut to auto-start with Windows.

rabbitcatcher:
Fixed!, thanks for the reply.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version