ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

SkyScraperPage.com: For those that appreciate art & architecture

(1/1)

app103:
Welcome to SkyscraperPage.com, the world's finest resource for skyscraper and urbanism enthusiasts.  Featuring unique skyscraper diagram illustrations, a world-wide buildings database, one of the world's busiest skyscraper-themed discussion forums and one-of-a-kind skyscraper posters, SkyscraperPage.com is a one-stop resource for the skyscraper enthusiast in everyone.
--- End quote ---

There are tons of illustrations in the diagrams section, complete with detailed info on every single building. This site is amazing! They cover the entire globe. Take a look at what they have for your nearest city.

http://skyscraperpage.com
There is a site that lets you build your own city using a bunch of the buildings from the skyscraper site. (unfortunately it doesn't work in my browser)

eLouai's City Creator

mouser:
nice find  :up:

zridling:
One of my all-time favorite web pages. The older I get, the more I'm fascinated by architecture. Thanks app.

Renegade:
That is a very cool site!

However, I really hate the horizontal scrolling... Very annoying.

Again however, the guys that did that site really did a nice job of offering different options to view things. Very good work. Hats off to them. If more sites would do that, the web wouldn't be the *($#*%&$#@* that it is now.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version