ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > General Software Discussion

Total Commander 7.03 for Windows released!

(1/6) > >>

rjbull:

April 24, 2008: Total Commander 7.03 is now available for download. This update mainly fixes errors found after the release of Total Commander 7.02a. We recommend that you install the update as soon as possible! The 16-bit version for Windows 3.1 has also been updated to version 6.57 to fix some errors.

Please download Total Commander 7.03 (Shareware) now from our Download page!

The update is still free for all registered users (also of Windows Commander) - please check our update instructions.

Features in Total Commander 7.03 now include :

* Two file windows side by side
    * Multiple language support
    * Enhanced search function
    * Compare files (now with editor) / synchronize directories
    * Quick View panel with bitmap display
    * ZIP, ARJ, LZH, RAR, UC2, TAR, GZ, CAB, ACE archive handling + plugins
    * Built-in FTP client with FXP (server to server) and HTTP proxy support
    * Parallel port link, multi-rename tool
    * Tabbed interface, regular expressions, history+favorites buttons
    * Thumbnails view, custom columns, enhanced search
    * New: Updated interface+icons, compare editor, cursor in lister, separate trees, logging, enhanced overwrite dialog etc.
    * And many more!

--- End quote ---

TucknDar:
Thanks for the heads up!

The best filemanager IMO ;)

lanux128:
i'm liking the new look more & more and i just learned that even the menu names can be changed!.. :Thmbsup: should have spent more time on this program.

TC 7.03 - my configuration

superboyac:
Great program.  Before DOpus, I used TC all the time.  Even now, TC is faster and better for certain tasks.  I've always thought that it had the fastest and most efficient mouse navigation setup of all the the file managers.  I've even requested similar features for DOpus on their forums several times, but nobody else was interested.

Lashiec:
But lanux, the blue icon highlighted in the toolbar of your TC setup is not from Total Commander, nor the orange one in the far right... ;)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version