ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Clipboard Help+Spell

QuickNote Add???

<< < (2/2)

tomos:
What if i added a kind of reduced functionality quick-add clip feature.  When triggered it just lets you paste in some text, and it copies this text to the clipboard and adds it to the recent clips group.  So basically it's just a really quick and dirty way to add a clip to the list.  Maybe with checkbox to flag it as a favorite.
-mouser (April 23, 2008, 03:38 PM)
--- End quote ---

if you're pasting it it should already be in the recent clips group from just having copied it (?) - presuming CH&S is running
I wouldnt want the favourite option either - it would be nice to keep it seperate, keep favourites from getting cluttered.
Maybe with checkbox to flag it as a Note?

or as Tekzel suggests

... a new top level folder called "Notes", I would love to be able to select that as the home for QuickNotes, then when I add one it goes in there by default.
-Tekzel (April 23, 2008, 03:48 PM)
--- End quote ---

Armando:
Why not go ahead and finish it for those of us that would use it?
-Tekzel (April 24, 2008, 11:26 AM)
--- End quote ---

I agree, no problem. Edit : but I'm not mouser. And so...

To be honest, regarding the auto filtering thing, I don't want the program deciding for me.  I will put it where I want it, thanks.
-Tekzel (April 24, 2008, 11:26 AM)
--- End quote ---

Well, if you're the one who sets the autofiltering, you're the one in control, not the program.  :huh:

mouser:
The quick note add feature has now been added in the latest beta.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version