ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Find And Run Robot

FARR.setInterval(id, millisecond, pFunc);

(1/2) > >>

czb:
Hi,
does it work inside javascript? I have tried it, but pFunc was allways called immediately.

mouser:
what is setinterval?

justice:
Javascript timers
This is not related to FARR itself but to the writing plugins with javascript bit.

czb:
justice: I see... and does it work for you?

czb:
I have tried following code and I get variance of type error (tranlated from czech) with setInterval and then I also get that FARR.killInterval(id); is not supported by object... any idea what to do with it?

--- Code: Javascript ---// plugin script :displayname="FScript";versionstring="1.0.0";releasedatestring="Jan 1st, 2008";author="Author";updateurl="";homepageurl="";shortdescription="FScript";longdescription="FScript";advconfigstring="FScript";readmestring="FScript";iconfilename="FScript.ico"; aliasstr="aa";regexstr="";regexfilterstr="";keywordstr="";scorestr="300"; // typeUNKNOWN=0; FILE=1; FOLDER=2; ALIAS=3; URL=4; PLUGIN=5; CLIP=5;// PostprocessingIMMEDIATE_DISPLAY=0; ADDSCORE=1; MATCH_AGAINST_SEARCH=2;// search stateSTOPPED=0; SEARCHING=1; function test(){  FARR.debug("test");} function onSearchBegin(querykey, explicit, queryraw, querynokeyword) {        if(!explicit) {                return;        }  FARR.setInterval(1, 5000, test());  FARR.killInterval(1);}

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version