ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Clipboard Help+Spell

DBISAM Engine Error # 11949

<< < (2/2)

tomos:
'K

tomos:
Been using Evernote more lately (& still using SQLNotes) -
I get the error with both so it appears to be somehow HTML related

otherwise CH&S works fine

Just wondering:-
I use system default time of YYYY-MM-DD
and notice 0000-00-00 in the error
---------------------------
Error..
DBISAM Engine Error # 11949 SQL parsing error - Expected NULL, Date, Time, or Timestamp expression but instead found '0000-00-00 09:19:34.485 AM' in UPDATE SQL statement at line 1, column 156
OK   

do you think could that be confusing something somewhere?

FreddyB:
Just got the same error - DBISAM Engine Error # 11949 SQL parsing error - Expected exression but instead found ) in DELETE SQL statement at line 1, column 30.

This occurred a good half hour to an hour after my last post to Mouser regarding Error 12035.

IainB:
@mouser: Re CHS DBISAM Engine Error # 11949.
Over the last couple of weeks, I have been getting this CHS DBISAM error recurring - I have been hammering CHS a bit lately.
The symptoms seem to be precisely the same as DBISAM errors I have experienced before. The occurrence, whilst initially relatively infrequent, has become more (and annoyingly) frequent.
I have seen no text errors occurring in the database records.

This is a copy of the text in the error window:
Error..
DBISAM Engine Error # 11949 SQL parsing error - Expected column name but instead found tomato in SELECT SQL statement at line 1, column 62
OK  

--- End quote ---

Is there anything you would like to know about them when they occur?

What would you recommend I do? I have not repaired the database. I just stop and restart CHS when it occurs.

Update 2010-07-08: I have tried the Repair, and the "restore clipboard chain", but neither seems to prevent a recurrence of the error.

tomos:
Well,
after a break of about a year (or probably more), I'm using CH+S again - without any error messages (knock on wood, etc)
Still on XP - did install SP3 since last use of CH+S.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version