ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Clipboard Help+Spell

DBISAM Engine Error # 11949

(1/2) > >>

tomos:
Could this be from CH&S ? (not sure where it came from - there were about 5 of them when I minimised all other windows - they had never shown in the foreground...

---------------------------
Error..
DBISAM Engine Error # 11949 SQL parsing error - Expected NULL, Date, Time, or Timestamp expression but instead found '0000-00-00 01:30:54.500 AM' in UPDATE SQL statement at line 1, column 130
OK 

mouser:
CHS does use dbisam, so it could be CHS -- but it's hard to know without more clues..  Hard to see why it would happen out of the blue.  See if CHS is behaving normally otherwise.  Does it create new clips when you copy new stuff, etc.? Have you been using it successfully in other circumstances?

tomos:
>Does it create new clips when you copy new stuff, etc.?
YES

>Have you been using it successfully in other circumstances?
YES

I'll keep an eye on it and report anything new

tomos:
it's definitely CH&S - it shows up as CH&S when I alt+tab

Error..
DBISAM Engine Error # 11949 SQL parsing error - Expected NULL, Date, Time, or Timestamp expression but instead found '0000-00-00 03:22:57.500 AM' in UPDATE SQL statement at line 1, column 130
OK   

noticed the time has changed, otherwise the same
it did seem to happen one day when I trying to paste in a web page
could it possibly be clashing with SQLNotes - wild guess simply cause of the "SQL parsing error" and also cause SQLN has html notes pane

Problem is the error warnings are always behind everything else (& I usually keep a full screen) so I've no idea when they happened

Been having a few problems on occasion with CH&S - ctrl+alt+v brings nothing for quite a few seconds, 10 or more, I've given up at that stage.. & pressed it twice or 3 times first :) it comes up later unexpectedly

mouser:
i dont think its clashing with sqlnotes.  it's clearly something in the recording of the timestamp on clips.
if nothing else then maybe i can build some logging functionality that will help us track it down.

let's talk in private message and try to work this out rather than doing it on this thread.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version