ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Finished Programs

tv_out: a shortcut for quickly turning extended desktop on/off

<< < (2/8) > >>

Nod5:
Jim, I had forgotten to include the .icl in the last tv_out.zip. I reuploaded a complete .zip just now.

Jimdoria:
Got it. Thanks!

relequestual:
spyware terminator picks this up as spyware. I'm reporting it as a false positive right this very minute. Thanks so much for this wounderful app!  :Thmbsup: you rock

Nod5:
Hi relequestual, sorry for the late reply - I saw your post just now. Thanks for the heads up and for contacting them.  :up:

To anyone reading this that might be hesitant about using tv_out: All apps made in autohotkey ( autohotkey.com ) seem to run the risk of ending up as false positives in some anti-spyware tool somewhere. See the autohotkey forums for numerous examples. There's not much I can do about that. I can only emphasize that there is no spyware at all in tv_out. The tv_out .zip file contains the source so anyone who is hesitant can check the source and compile their own version if they want to.

nitrix-ud:
@Nod5
do you plan adding the ability to offset the second monitor ?

i would love it since my second computer is on the left side, so even with you great tool, i have to do pretty much the whole process  :'(

cheers, nitrix

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version