ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

TrackMania Nations Forever! w00t!

(1/3) > >>

Lashiec:
Pardon my excitement, but this is a great game. So, the good guys at Nadeo did it again, releasing an update to the acclaimed TrackMania Nations that was also given away two years ago. Not only that, but those who purchased TrackMania United can download a BIG patch to update the game to the new installment.

What's so great about this game? Apart from being something impressive to be offered for free, the game is total mayhem and joy all the way. It's the simplest racing game you could ever think about, but that doesn't mean it's challenging. It's exactly the same as I used to do when I was a kid, playing with toy cars over the strangest tracks conceived with whatever I had at hand, but this time is for grown-ups, so you don't have to feel bad about it ;)

Get it here

TrackMania Nations Forever! w00t!

Alternative download
Their servers are getting hammered, so you'll probably have better luck downloading it from external servers, either the one I link above, or from your favourite gaming site.
via ShackNews

lanux128:
yeah, this is a cool game! :Thmbsup: in fact, i'm in the midst of downloading. but i do wish they had provided torrent-based downloads to lessen the burden on the main servers.

Deozaan:
I downloaded it too. Add me as a buddy. My username is Deozaan, of course.

Lashiec:
Cool, added. We have to set up a race some day here at DC :)

nite_monkey:
I've added deozaan, if anyone else wants to add me, my account name is nite_monkey

I've been playing with 3d glasses, that is pretty cool.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version