ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Other Software > Announce Your Software/Service/Product

W's RegCode/Serial Code Manager ver. 0.01 Released!

<< < (3/3)

bassclarinetl2:
Nice work!

EDIT: Now it appears the download link is broken on your site.
-Deozaan (April 16, 2008, 03:18 AM)
--- End quote ---

It Works as of 10:00AM Pacific

bassclarinetl2:
One limitation (its access not me)  codes have to be <= 255 characters.  If anyone has suggestions on how to remedy this.  Please speak up.  Thx.  If you get an error, I am adding error checking to a future version.  Nevermind,  I found the problem,  Datatype for the field,  I need to set it to Memo rather than text.  Will show up in new version.

artisti:
One limitation (its access not me)  codes have to be <= 255 characters.  If anyone has suggestions on how to remedy this.  Please speak up.  Thx.  If you get an error, I am adding error checking to a future version.  Nevermind,  I found the problem,  Datatype for the field,  I need to set it to Memo rather than text.  Will show up in new version.
-bassclarinetl2 (April 17, 2008, 01:17 AM)
--- End quote ---
thank you

artisti:
 :) :) :) :)thank you :D :D :D :D :D

bassclarinetl2:
School is taking my time so new version may take a while.  I intend to include password protection (albiet in plain text.  sorry but I have no clue about hashing, if you want to tell me how, please let me know), fixing the length of allowed fields, and adding Copy/Paste features.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version