Welcome Guest.   Make a donation to an author on the site November 20, 2014, 04:52:42 PM  *

Please login or register.
Or did you miss your validation email?

Login with username and password (forgot your password?)
Why not become a lifetime supporting member of the site with a one-time donation of any amount? Your donation entitles you to a ton of additional benefits, including access to exclusive discounts and downloads, the ability to enter monthly free software drawings, and a single non-expiring license key for all of our programs.

You must sign up here before you can post and access some areas of the site. Registration is totally free and confidential.

Your Support Funds this Site: View the Supporter Yearbook.

Forum Home   Thread Marks Chat! Downloads Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Reply  |  New Topic  |  Print  
Author Topic: mibbit.com - high quality irc chat via the web  (Read 5125 times)
mouser
First Author
Administrator

see users location on a map View Profile WWW Read user's biography. Give some DonationCredits to this forum member
« on: April 14, 2008, 11:51:19 AM »

This is the best looking irc gateway over the web that i've seen.  Really nicely done.
And they have a widget you can embed on your site as well (http://wiki.mibbit.com/index.php/Widget)

from www.webware.com via downloadsquad
urlwolf
Charter Member

see users location on a map View Profile Give some DonationCredits to this forum member
« Reply #1 on: April 14, 2008, 12:02:28 PM »

looks great! Are you going to install it here at DC?
mouser
First Author
Administrator

see users location on a map View Profile WWW Read user's biography. Give some DonationCredits to this forum member
« Reply #2 on: April 14, 2008, 12:11:31 PM »

yes.
Edvard
Coding Snacks Author
Charter Honorary Member

View Profile Give some DonationCredits to this forum member
« Reply #3 on: April 14, 2008, 01:34:20 PM »

BTW- this is where ircatwork.com went, in case anybody wanted to know...

All children left unattended will be given a mocha and a puppy.
nite_monkey

« Reply #4 on: April 15, 2008, 06:28:22 PM »

Thanks for the great find. I have been wanting a web irc client for my website, and couldn't really get one to work, but this one is really easy to use.  Thmbsup

[Insert really cool signature here]
housetier
Charter Honorary Member

see users location on a map View Profile Give some DonationCredits to this forum member
« Reply #5 on: April 16, 2008, 10:34:31 AM »

I heard about mibbit some time ago and was waiting for their widget. As soon as it came out I put it on one of my pages, so people it would be easier for people to contact either one of the project.

I think mibbit is the best web irc client so far. And with bitlbee you can even do all your instant messenging in one browser window!
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Reply  |  New Topic  |  Print  

Jump to:  
   Forum Home   Thread Marks Chat! Downloads Search Login Register  

DonationCoder.com | About Us
DonationCoder.com Forum | Powered by SMF
[ Page time: 0.029s | Server load: 0.01 ]