ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > General Software Discussion

converting divx to dvd?

<< < (3/3)

Shades:
The simplest one I've ever tried has to be VSO's ConvertXtoDVD. Not freeware though. Another option is Nero 7, and even though I think it's a bit bloated it is really easy to use.
-Dirhael (June 17, 2007, 03:31 PM)
--- End quote ---

Last time I looked, it was possible to get the last freeware version from the VSO software by visiting http://www.afterdawn.com. This is a very useful site for more (free) tools and tutorials about video conversion/editing. That version still works for me when I want to convert.  :)

Nero becomes stranger after every incarnation. Since version 6 my system has the "ability" to lose the coupling between the real cursor and the graphical representation from that (now those are big words for: arrow). As you maybe can imagine how frustrating a GUI can be when the arrow from the cursor hangs dead in the air while it is possible to select anything in the screen. Nero 5 was the only good version in my point of view, nowadays ImgBurn rules!  ;)

videospot:
reply to Curt,

thank u, I`m a technical support staff for Total Video2Dvd Author,

this chapter is an initialization time value, in dvd project you can modify it. certainly not fixed.

'Working folder' means dvd project working folder.

We have shown these to users, maybe users want to know is, and that dialog box will only show automatically when the first start, if u want to change the settings, you can click on 'Settings' -> 'System settings'.

regards.

-swordm (May 08, 2008, 09:51 PM)
--- End quote ---

Oh, Great. Nice meet to an EffectMatrix developer here.  :D

Can you give me or this forum members a free license for Total Video2Dvd Author?  :-[

Curt:
- I don't think it works that way  :-\ 
he is a "staff" member, so maybe somehow someone has to pay him a salary...?

swordm:
reply to Curt,

thank u, I`m a technical support staff for Total Video2Dvd Author,

this chapter is an initialization time value, in dvd project you can modify it. certainly not fixed.

'Working folder' means dvd project working folder.

We have shown these to users, maybe users want to know is, and that dialog box will only show automatically when the first start, if u want to change the settings, you can click on 'Settings' -> 'System settings'.

regards.

-swordm (May 08, 2008, 09:51 PM)
--- End quote ---

Oh, Great. Nice meet to an EffectMatrix developer here.  :D

Can you give me or this forum members a free license for Total Video2Dvd Author?  :-[
-videospot (May 09, 2008, 08:10 PM)
--- End quote ---

u can go to http://www.effectmatrix.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=2 and try to win a free license for Total Video2Dvd Author.

- I don't think it works that way  :-\ 
he is a "staff" member, so maybe somehow someone has to pay him a salary...?
-Curt (May 09, 2008, 08:17 PM)
--- End quote ---

Thank you for your question, in fact, Total Video2Dvd Author support and development is the same person, it`s me. but usually, I still think of myself as a technical support staff, :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version