ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Find And Run Robot

Output to Farr's memo mode

<< < (8/10) > >>

lanux128:
I have uploaded new version of Console plugin.
Now you execute command by enter
To use aliases type:
test
^test (.*?)$
City time: $$1 | pcommand console D:\citytime.exe $$1-czechboy (August 06, 2008, 02:59 AM)
--- End quote ---

do all aliases based on Console need to be modified?

czb:
I have uploaded new version of Console plugin.
Now you execute command by enter
To use aliases type:
test
^test (.*?)$
City time: $$1 | pcommand console D:\citytime.exe $$1-czechboy (August 06, 2008, 02:59 AM)
--- End quote ---

do all aliases based on Console need to be modified?
-lanux128 (August 06, 2008, 07:02 AM)
--- End quote ---

well I think so. Try it an you will see ;)

lanux128:
yes, czechboy. i have to modify since the new updates doesn't allow the older alias to appear. but i lose some functionality as well. previously if i typed the alias for citytime (ct), it'd show some usage example in memo mode. the same as if i had typed in the cmd prompt (wish i had taken a screenshot) but it is no longer available. can i revert to the old behaviour?

czb:
yes, czechboy. i have to modify since the new updates doesn't allow the older alias to appear. but i lose some functionality as well. previously if i typed the alias for citytime (ct), it'd show some usage example in memo mode. the same as if i had typed in the cmd prompt (wish i had taken a screenshot) but it is no longer available. can i revert to the old behaviour?
-lanux128 (August 06, 2008, 08:21 PM)
--- End quote ---

I guess you have baad alias since it works for me ;)
this alias:
^ct {0,1}(.*?)$
does not even request space ;)

lanux128:
-lanux128 (August 06, 2008, 08:21 PM)
--- End quote ---

I guess you have baad alias since it works for me ;)
this alias:
^ct {0,1}(.*?)$
does not even request space ;)
-czechboy (August 08, 2008, 05:00 AM)
--- End quote ---

i'm not sure why this happens but i did revert to an older version and the alias worked as it did before. here's some screenshots:

citytime without any parameter showing the usage example

citytime with the parameter

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version