ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Other Software > Found Deals and Discounts

Camstasia alternatives

<< < (2/2)

J-Mac:
An open-source alternative: CamStudio. It's in "2.5 Beta 1" stage for quite some time, but it works good. And output to SWF is very useful.
-yksyks (April 12, 2008, 02:26 AM)
--- End quote ---

yksyls,

I downloaded that a while ago but never tried it.  One of those things I always say I'm going to try but never do!  On some forums I see posts saying it has a lot of problems but someone else always then replies they love it.

Are you using it?  If so, how do you like it?

Thanks!

Jim

yksyks:
Frankly, except some experiments, I used it for a serious reason only once. It was a screen recording from Google Sketchup animation, which I published on a web site. All I can say it simply does all I expected. Reliable, easy to use, absolutely no problems.

lanux128:
I downloaded that a while ago but never tried it.  One of those things I always say I'm going to try but never do!  On some forums I see posts saying it has a lot of problems but someone else always then replies they love it.

Are you using it?  If so, how do you like it?-J-Mac (April 24, 2008, 11:19 PM)
--- End quote ---

there is a nice review here which btw came from this thread on CamStudio. Open Source Alternative (CamStudio).

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version