ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > UrlSnooper

Menu - Index out of range

(1/2) > >>

mewhat?noway:
Hi mouser

I had used URL snooper some time ago. and now when i want to run this program

1) Installation goes without any glitch including winpcap
2) Network card detection fails (b57w2k9 Broadcom NetXtreme Gigabit Ethernet Driver)
3) I forced manual and when i click sniff network, there pops up the error menu index out of range
4) i read all the forum postings but still cudn't get to work around this
5) Also after this menu....error the program hangs and i have to close from the task manager only

please guide me as i am a great fan of url snooper 2.21.01

mouser:
exit urlsnooper, delete the urlsnooper.ini (or is it settings.ini) file in the url snooper directory. restart.
it seems to be a bug if your network adapters have changed since the last execution. will be fixed soon.

y0himba:
I have been puzzling over this for a few weeks now.  Here is the fix.  Now working perfectly!  :Thmbsup:

mouser:
yohimba, the new version i dont think should suffer from this.  this error should not come up in v2.22.01.

y0himba:
Honestly, it did until I tried this.  It failed at detecting my network adapter, then I received the Menu index out of range error.  This fixed it.  I know it was the most recent due to the fact that one of my troubleshooting steps before coming here was to uninstall, then download and reinstall.  I also grabbed the latest Winpcap while I was at it.

I am using v2.22.01.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version