Welcome Guest.   Make a donation to an author on the site November 23, 2014, 06:10:33 AM  *

Please login or register.
Or did you miss your validation email?

Login with username and password (forgot your password?)
Why not become a lifetime supporting member of the site with a one-time donation of any amount? Your donation entitles you to a ton of additional benefits, including access to exclusive discounts and downloads, the ability to enter monthly free software drawings, and a single non-expiring license key for all of our programs.

You must sign up here before you can post and access some areas of the site. Registration is totally free and confidential.

Your Support Funds this Site: View the Supporter Yearbook.

Forum Home   Thread Marks Chat! Downloads Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Reply  |  New Topic  |  Print  
Author Topic: Menu - Index out of range  (Read 11141 times)
mewhat?noway
Participant

View Profile Give some DonationCredits to this forum member
« on: April 11, 2008, 10:57:33 PM »

Hi mouser

I had used URL snooper some time ago. and now when i want to run this program

1) Installation goes without any glitch including winpcap
2) Network card detection fails (b57w2k9 Broadcom NetXtreme Gigabit Ethernet Driver)
3) I forced manual and when i click sniff network, there pops up the error menu index out of range
4) i read all the forum postings but still cudn't get to work around this
5) Also after this menu....error the program hangs and i have to close from the task manager only

please guide me as i am a great fan of url snooper 2.21.01
mouser
First Author
Administrator

see users location on a map View Profile WWW Read user's biography. Give some DonationCredits to this forum member
« Reply #1 on: April 12, 2008, 06:42:30 AM »

exit urlsnooper, delete the urlsnooper.ini (or is it settings.ini) file in the url snooper directory. restart.
it seems to be a bug if your network adapters have changed since the last execution. will be fixed soon.
y0himba
Charter Member

Yar.

see users location on a map View Profile WWW Read user's biography. Give some DonationCredits to this forum member
« Reply #2 on: June 15, 2008, 09:15:53 PM »

I have been puzzling over this for a few weeks now.  Here is the fix.  Now working perfectly!  Thmbsup

My Web Site:  http://www.y0himba.net
mouser
First Author
Administrator

« Reply #3 on: June 15, 2008, 09:56:54 PM »

yohimba, the new version i dont think should suffer from this.  this error should not come up in v2.22.01.
y0himba
Charter Member

Yar.

« Reply #4 on: June 15, 2008, 10:31:51 PM »

Honestly, it did until I tried this.  It failed at detecting my network adapter, then I received the Menu index out of range error.  This fixed it.  I know it was the most recent due to the fact that one of my troubleshooting steps before coming here was to uninstall, then download and reinstall.  I also grabbed the latest Winpcap while I was at it.

I am using v2.22.01.

My Web Site:  http://www.y0himba.net
mouser
First Author
Administrator

« Reply #5 on: June 15, 2008, 10:36:09 PM »

that's dissapointing to hear, i thought for sure i fixed that.  i'll have to go back and have another look.
greentree
Participant

« Reply #6 on: October 13, 2009, 01:37:27 AM »

Had the same problem. Menu index blah blah blah... I deleted the seetings.ini file and restarted. Problem solved.

Win XPx64

mouser
First Author
Administrator

« Reply #7 on: October 29, 2009, 03:44:47 AM »

should be fixed in new version (v2.25.01).
googled
Participant

« Reply #8 on: March 07, 2010, 10:15:19 AM »

Nop!!!!! Still not fixed in version 2.26.01  ohmy
mouser
First Author
Administrator

« Reply #9 on: March 07, 2010, 10:22:23 AM »

thanks for the report.. i'll take another try at fixing it  Sad
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Reply  |  New Topic  |  Print  

Jump to:  
   Forum Home   Thread Marks Chat! Downloads Search Login Register  

DonationCoder.com | About Us
DonationCoder.com Forum | Powered by SMF
[ Page time: 0.032s | Server load: 0.08 ]