ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > General Software Discussion

Firefox : frames and other graphics disappear in DonationCoder.com's layout

(1/5) > >>

Armando:
Anybody experiences that sometimes ? It only happens in firefox, not opera or ie. Seems like a Firefox bug, but can't nail it down.

lanux128:
have you installed any extensions recently? if not, check the View menu to see if you had accidentally clicked on the "No Style" menu item. :)

Armando:
Thanks Lanux.  :)

No, I haven't installed any extensions recently. And I also tried the "No style/Basic Page" thing before, but what I'm seeing is different than "no style". It's a bit like if the html code was not interpreted correctly or some stuff not downloaded properly (no textures, frames, background colors...) . And, strangely enough, it only happens with DC.  :tellme: It goes away if I close and clear my "private data" and restarts firefox. But it will come back eventually -- I haven't been able to pinpoint when exactly though.

lanux128:
hmm.. a case of bad cookies, perhaps? but you'd already cleared your "private data". try starting Firefox in Safe-Mode to see if the problem persists.

Deozaan:
Sometimes something similar to this happens to me too. Usually it's when the page is taking a long time to load. I figure it doesn't properly load the CSS and a reload of the page usually fixes it.

I'm not sure if it's the same thing or related but just reloading usually works well for me.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version