ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > UrlSnooper

very confused: downloading youtube with urlsnooper?

<< < (4/6) > >>

wreckedcarzz:
Wouldn't it be easier just using an online website such as www.downloadyoutubevideos.com and then using VLC to watch them (assuming you don't want to get into techy details on converting and whatnot)?

Seriously, why waste the disk space on a program and/or addon that you will remember to use once or twice, then forget about?? :-\ :huh:

(FYI: Searching "Download Youtube Videos" on Google turns up DownloadYouTubeVideos.com as the top result, just in case you were to forget or something (I had to look it up myself, because I forgot the URL))

tomos:
Wouldn't it be easier just using an online website such as www.downloadyoutubevideos.com and then using VLC to watch them (assuming you don't want to get into techy details on converting and whatnot)?
-wreckedcarzz (July 14, 2008, 03:02 PM)
--- End quote ---
yes,
much easier  :up: thanks Brandon
Downloads as FLV files which open in Media Player Classic or VLC
Both playback with very oversaturated colours & VLC in particular is very dark image - (I've laready asked elsewhere :-[ but could you recommend any other player ?)

lanux128:
Both playback with very oversaturated colours & VLC in particular is very dark image - (I've laready asked elsewhere :-[ but could you recommend any other player ?)-tomos (July 15, 2008, 03:10 AM)
--- End quote ---

i normally use KMPlayer but just in case, i keep FLV Player handy. iirc, FLV Player is a pioneer in playing off-line flv files.

• http://www.martijndevisser.com/blog/flv-player/

Curt:
There is also the more expensive way to do this: YouTube Music Downloader, a nice looking giveawayoftheday present I had some time ago. I have not yet tried to used it - you know, easy comes, easy goes (out of mind) - but the company's asking price is €20 or $30, so the ambitions should be high, one would like to think. However, somehow I am afraid it is more about good looking, than about doing - but time will show!

very confused: downloading youtube with urlsnooper?

http://www.youtubemusicdownloader.com/

YouTube Music Downloader Features

Use YouTube Music Downloader As MP3 Downloader
With YouTube Music Downloader, You can download YouTube Music Video to MP3 Audio for iPod, MP3 Player and Cellphone.

Use YouTube Music Downloader As YouTube Video Downloader
With YouTube Music Downloader, You can download YouTube Music Videos To AVI and WMV files and watch them offline

Use YouTube Music Downloader to Download Videos for iPod
With YouTube Music Downloader, You can download YouTube Music Videos To MOV format, and watch music videos on your iPod

Use YouTube Music Downloader to Download Videos for PSP
With YouTube Music Downloader, You can download YouTube Music Videos To MP4 format for PSP

Use YouTube Music Downloader to Download Videos for iPod
With YouTube Music Downloader, You can download YouTube Music Videos To 3GP files, you can watch them on your Cellphone
--- End quote ---

lanux128:
There is also the more expensive way to do this: YouTube Music Downloader, a nice looking giveawayoftheday present I had some time ago. I have not yet tried to used it - you know, easy comes, easy goes (out of mind) - but the company's asking price is €20 or $30, so the ambitions should be high, one would like to think. However, somehow I am afraid it is more about good looking, than about doing - but time will show!-Curt (July 15, 2008, 04:30 PM)
--- End quote ---

it not only downloads but seems to be a converter as well, probably uses ffmpeg.

Description: Download YouTube Music videos and convert them to MP3,AVI,WMV,MOV,MP4,3GP formats.-website
--- End quote ---

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version