ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

News and Reviews > Backup Guide

Hello from Genie-soft (and info about discount)

(1/3) > >>

mouser:
see the review or specials page, or members-only section for discount link.

Dr.Hammad:
Dear all

My Name is Taleb

I am From Genie-soft, we are honored to be Receiving this Award, we in Genie-Soft are open towards all kinds of interaction with our customers because we believe that we cannot step one foot forward unless we have there comments and needs,  Turning it into  action by developing our GBM Pro V6.0 and future versions according to there needs , so I am inviting You all to comment and give me your feedback on what you think about our new release GBM Pro V6.0 .

Thank you DonationCoder for Your Prize we reflected it to show on our website www.genie-soft.com
And we really do appreciate this rare opportunity to interact with this highly esteemed Community.

Yours

Dr. Taleb Hammad
Vice President
Genie-Soft

mouser:
Taleb -

I'm so glad you made it to our forum, and welcome to our happy home  :beerchug:

It's early morning where I am but i'm sure you'll hear some suggestions eventually.

It is our pleasure to have your company here and I hope our members will make you feel at home.

And I'm sure you will get some suggestions - we have some very particular software addicts here and they are very good at making suggestions for improvements

Again, welcome!

mouser:
Wanted to mention - my original description of GBM was based on version 5, and I've now updated the review to take into consideration the features that have been improved in version 6.  Most notably I complained in the original review about the lack of a search function - version 6 now has a fantastic search function..

when i saw that i fell in love with this program :-*

Zero3K:
Taleb: Welcome to the forums, I hope you enjoy your stay here and learn of ways to make your program better (Who knows, you might actually learn of other possible programs to make).

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version