ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

Do you collect anything?

<< < (17/18) > >>

Darwin:
I submit. You're too powerful an exponent of the rationale for me.-cranioscopical (May 02, 2010, 02:40 PM)
--- End quote ---

Does that mean Darwin and you have reached a zero-sum situation? 

-rjbull (May 02, 2010, 02:53 PM)
--- End quote ---

Where would the percentage be in that?

MerleOne:
BTW, nobody else but me seems to collect :
1/ Mp3 players
2/ Watches (mainly Casio)

Not that huge a collection, but a few too many items - if that's grammatically correct...

JavaJones:
I used to collect watches when I was in elementary school. The big question though is do you *wear* your collection? Yes, I wore up to 3 watches simultaneously on a regular basis. :D

- Oshyan

MerleOne:
I used to collect watches when I was in elementary school. The big question though is do you *wear* your collection? Yes, I wore up to 3 watches simultaneously on a regular basis. :D

- Oshyan
-JavaJones (May 04, 2010, 12:53 PM)
--- End quote ---

Yes, I do wear them, but one at a ... time.  I change every week or so.  I keep the most expensive ones for special occasions.

40hz:
Collecting is a little too formal a term for what I do. It implies a conscious and rational plan for acquisition. Something I freely admit I lack. Some other people called themselves "accumulators" which I think adequately describes what I do.

Things I regularly accumulate (and in no particular order):

* Books
* Tarot Cards
* Books
* Art Glass Globes (when I can afford it)
* Books
* Sacred Scriptures - all faiths and belief systems (and yes, I've read 'em all too!)
* Books
* Musical Instruments
* Books
* Quotations
* Books
* Movie Scripts
* Oh! Did I mention books yet?
and trouble!

:)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page