ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Other Software > Announce Your Software/Service/Product

Find and remove duplicate files

<< < (3/8) > >>

mwb1100:
Quite important as the base price of Double Killer Pro is half that of Clone Tools and it has also recently been available here with a 30% discount.
-Dormouse (April 07, 2008, 10:17 AM)
--- End quote ---

Something to point out that is important for me (and I'm sure others on this forum):  Double Killer Pro is licensed per-computer.  Clone Tools is licensed per-user, so I can legally use it to clean up all my machines with a single license.

The Double Killer Pro per-machine license restriction was a deal killer for me.  Also, Double Killer Pro is same price as Clone Tools if you use it for non-personal (ie., business or gov't) use.

Still, I hope PilotMan takes the hint about a DC discount...

Darwin:
I, too, am intrigued by the folder to folder comparison - I have a hard time deciding what files to keep and what to delete and make my decision by referencing the files locations on my harddrive... This would save some work!

Looks interesting  :Thmbsup:

f0dder:
Thanks for answering my questions :) - I still think byte-by-byte is (a bit too) paranoid and should be left as a togglable option, but I value your safety concerns - very nice that you can't delete the last copy of a file etc.

kartal:
what are the limitations of trial version?

Kristian_CE:
In the trial version you are only allowed to delete 100 files per scan.

I must say that I am impressed by the response in this forum.  :Thmbsup: We are also always interested in user input so if anyone decides to test the program then we would be very happy if you told us about your experiences.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version