ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

Your happiness right now

<< < (2/6) > >>

cranioscopical:
I am suffering 'end of project blues' today.
-Ampa (April 04, 2008, 06:59 AM)
--- End quote ---
The reverse for me.  Just put to bed a fiendishly tricky one which resolved very nicely.
No big deal, just the pleasant feeling that I can go back to being retired... until the next time.

I have this niggly feeling that my nicely paid bossy job is really a waste of me
-iphigenie
--- End quote ---
Good managers are hard to find. Perhaps you undervalue your contribution in that area.

Wonder if you're more likely to fill this in when you are extra happy / unhappy, polarising the results..
-justice
--- End quote ---
...or reading this coincides with some circumstance.  Just about every poll here is susceptible to bias, eh?  ;)

kartal:
Happiness should not be the purpose of life. To me one can be happy without being happy really. Being thankful can make everyone happy in life unless you suffer from serious health conditions where being thankful is not enough anymore. So i am at %100 constantly

mouser:
being 100% happy might be like getting a perfect score when playing a videogame on beginner setting.. solution is to hit the Reset switch and start over on "Normal" difficulty level :)

nosh:
I totally agree with kartal, there's just too much the average person takes for granted.

brotherS:
being 100% happy might be like getting a perfect score when playing a videogame on beginner setting.. solution is to hit the Reset switch and start over on "Normal" difficulty level :)
-mouser (April 04, 2008, 12:41 PM)
--- End quote ---

... and what's REALLY cool is when you then try it again on "Hard" and finally manage to get high 'scores'! :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version