ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Find And Run Robot

I need simple alias help

(1/2) > >>

kartal:
I am trying to convert my launchy commands to FARR. I tried to read the doc and look at the forum but yet I cannot achieve what I need.

I have a command line timer that I can pass a timecode like 00:15:00 that is use to countdown. I am using this with launchy however I cannot do it withFARR

here is what I have

alias name = countdown
Results = countdown $$1 | E:\INCELENECEK_YAZILIMLAR\yardimci yazilimlar\1Time\1Time.exe /t"$$1" /n  (t and n are 1time.exe arguments)

Farr finds the alias but when I put my time code in FARR line, program does not launch at all. It looks like I cannot pass the arguments to 1time.exe

lanux128:
enclose the path in quotes. try it like this:
Results = countdown $$1 | "E:\INCELENECEK_YAZILIMLAR\yardimci yazilimlar\1Time\1Time.exe" /t"$$1" /n

or

Results = countdown $$1 | "E:\INCELENECEK_YAZILIMLAR\yardimci yazilimlar\1Time\1Time.exe" /t$$1 /n

kartal:
Lanux that does not work either.

In Farr input line if I type " countdown 00:15:00 " does not even start the program. But in  launchy same arguments would start timer that will countdown from 15 min.

here is the screenshot

http://stashbox.org/98781/1083323231-Edit-Group-Alias.jpg

kartal:
It says that "regular expression pattern" is optional but, it seems like nothing works without them ?

lanux128:
It says that "regular expression pattern" is optional but, it seems like nothing works without them ?-kartal (April 04, 2008, 12:41 AM)
--- End quote ---

i'm not sure about that but just in case put these in the "reg-ex pattern" box: ^countdown (.*)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version