ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Finished Programs

DONE: Program Closer

<< < (6/7) > >>

skrommel:
 :tellme: It's the doings of the Clip.exe tool. It is used to pipe command line output to the clipboard, and I save the old clipboard and reload it before every command.

I might just as well just pipe to a file and load it from there... Or learn WINAPI properly and replace the extra tools...

Skrommel

Carol Haynes:
Thanks - it made me chortle anyway ... and made my cats look a bit surprised at the barrage

CG:
It looks like I'm bumping a year-old thread here, but I had to mention that AVG and Ewido both flag CloseMany as a nasty. AVG Anti-Virus lists it as a trojan and Ewido Anti-Spyware lists it as a keylogger. :huh:

mouser:
it seems to me that quite a few autohotkey scripts are being falsely tagged as malware by the antivirus tools, which is really annoying.

however in the case of skrommels software (like CloseMany), you really don't have to take anyone's word for it - all this scripts are available in source code form, just visit his 1 hour software page and download the autohotkey script and compile it yourself.

skrommel:
 :) Just corrected a year old bug from CloseMany which caused it not to work! Try v2.4. Man, don't anyone use my programs?

Skrommel

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version