ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > General Software Discussion

Creative Labs

(1/4) > >>

PhilB66:
Creative Labs customers might want to read this thread. Warning. It's a monster thread.

f0dder:
Creative support has always been... creative.

customer: "Hi, I have a problem with my audigy - whenever I use it in my dual-cpu machine, windows BSODs randomly after bootup."
creative support: "umm, are you saying you actually got windows to *boot* with our drivers on a dual-cpu machine?"

ChalkTrauma:
I gave up on Creative years ago after they continuously abandoned support on every product over a year old, and provided drivers and software that worked only part of the time for the new stuff. I can safely say they have caused me more grief than any other hardware vendor hands down.. For my new box I ended up buying a Auzentech HDA soundcard and I never looked back. I have so many other sources of pain why add another, Creative deserves a healthy dose of Kharma.. :)

Renegade:
Holy mother!

That's insane!

Think Phil O'Shaughnessy will get fired for that? Cause he's really done a LOT of damage, especially considering his position. Not handled very well at all... :(

jgpaiva:
At the very least, i recognize something good in creative: They didn't delete the negative comments the user posted at that thread.
There are a lot of companies which enforce censorship in their forums (linksys being the most obvious i can think of now) and delete anything that might prove the nasty company they are.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version