ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Other Software > Found Deals and Discounts

Finally a Quality 3D Box Shot Maker On Sale !

<< < (2/3) > >>

mouser:
Count me in the group of people who find the box show images appealing..
It may simply be that having a 3d-looking representation of something makes it more concrete and thus easier to work with mentally.

mrainey:
If the image of a box impressed me enough to write a check, I'd want to see that freaking box when the order arrived!  ;D

mouser:
 ;D ;D ;D

f0dder:
f0dder, you are in a small group that doesn't care about a pretty box. Most people do, to some degree. It is all about professional first appearances to the person cutting the check.-tinjaw (March 31, 2008, 01:28 PM)
--- End quote ---
Well, I do care about screenshots, and those have to look nice - I've often passed on downloading/testing a piece of shareware because there were no screenshots, or because the UI was horrible (horrible includes, but isn't limited to, custom skinning where not necessary (all the blue-gradient Office2007 wannabes, for instance, ugh)).

If the image of a box impressed me enough to write a check, I'd want to see that freaking box when the order arrived!  ;D-mrainey (March 31, 2008, 02:27 PM)
--- End quote ---
Amen, brother ;)

tinjaw:
I have downloaded the trial version this morning (90 day trial!) and am going to play around with it to see if it meets my needs.
-tinjaw (March 31, 2008, 05:29 AM)
--- End quote ---

I'm sad to say I can't report back on this program. I the program crashes every time I go to choose an image. I used their webform to report the error and I told them I was trialing the product with the intent of purchasing it today. I haven't received any reply.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version