ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > General Software Discussion

What's the current 'killer app'?

<< < (4/4)

iphigenie:
iphigenie: yes, though some do it *far* more elegantly than others :)
-nontroppo (April 02, 2008, 06:35 AM)
--- End quote ---

Oh, I smell a new thread  :-\ - I am testing a few, I only have acdsee in that department (and a dozen normal image editing tools) but I have read so much about some of the other tools I am planning to check them out (all expensive though).

Jimdoria:
My killer app: OneNote 2007.

It's so good that I'm seriously considering upgrading several of my older Win2K machines to XP so they can run it.

Tiddlywiki comes in a close 2nd. It'd probably be first if I didn't have OneNote.

nontroppo:
Yipeee! My killer app in doubt is in doubt no more. Lightroom have just introduced V2.0 public beta with in-situ dodge-burn, and apparently full 64-bit app support. I'll post a seperate thread about it I'm so excited!!!!

zridling:
Jimdoria — any idea why OneNote doesn't get more widespread attention? It's truly incredible in so many ways. I loved this app, but could not trust my data to its proprietary format. I decided two years ago that I'm not going to spend the rest of my life paying Microsoft to read my own documents; 20 years of doing so was enough and I just can't afford to keep up.

zridling:
Surprised no one has mentioned AutoHotkey!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version