ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Post New Requests Here

IDEA: A quick script to enter some info and have it open some links

<< < (2/2)

lanux128:
ok, i managed to squeeze in some time and finished it but i can't test extensively since i don't play WoW. btw, do let me know if any of the site doesn't work. have fun! ;)

-edit: yes, it was done in AHK and don't worry about the "realm" input boxes, it is not used if not required by the website. though i'm not sure of the rep calc site as it uses an extra variable - US/EU, which i had hard-coded as US. let me know if you need the EU parameter.

Search result

-edit2: attaching the source.

sabot7726:
It works pretty good :p

One issue is that some of the urls require an id for the server, at the moment its hard coded for Balnazzar...if you made it in AHK I could probably tweak it to say if its this server, use this id, etc.

Also if we added another input we could use it to search for items on wowhead/thottbot/google.

I really appreciate your quick work on this, especially since you don't even play warcraft :p I'd be more than happy to help tweak it so its even more useful for a large number of players. :)

lanux128:
sure, no problem. :Thmbsup: since the script works fine, i'll post the source in the above thread. also, if the included image/icons have any copyrights attached to them, please notify me so that i can remove and re-attach the source without them.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version