ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

Restating Godwin's Law

<< < (3/4) > >>

tomos:
Ironically I've been thinking of posting about SQLNotes in the "Favourite File Manager" thread and probably will cause I use it as such now in conjunction with Dopus. But at least that's on topic then...

jgpaiva:
Ironically I've been thinking of posting about SQLNotes in the "Favourite File Manager" thread and probably will cause I use it as such now in conjunction with Dopus. But at least that's on topic then...
-tomos (March 25, 2008, 03:37 AM)
--- End quote ---
offtopic: Now you've got me curious.. I never though it'd be possible to use a note-taking app for file managing.. i'll read that post :P

Renegade:
I've avoided the SQL Notes post because it's just tooooooo long. I suppose I should have a read now though.

PPLandry:
I've avoided the SQL Notes post because it's just tooooooo long. I suppose I should have a read now though.
-Renegade (March 25, 2008, 08:20 AM)
--- End quote ---
Yes it is discouragingly loooong.
SpoilerI'll summarize the major posts and publish it on the wikispace with the rest of the documentation

Darwin:
Unfortunately, I'm having trouble figuring out how SQLNotes can be used to solve this problem...

Maybe someone can chime in with some ideas?

:D
-mwb1100 (March 24, 2008, 06:25 PM)
--- End quote ---

Cheeky!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version