ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > DcUpdater

Feature requests: 1. Improved help. 2. More programs auto updating.

(1/1)

donw:
1. Please update the help to fully explain the options. I had to run a forum search to find out what the username and password were for.

2. Please let the other programmers on DonationCoder.com know that they should be using this utility to let people know about updates. That is obviously what it was intended for. The only updates it showed me for all for Mouser's software. Auto-update is an expected feature these days and the more programs on the site that have the better. That includes the small utilities.

Rhutobello:
Welcome to the site :)

As for the auto update program, it is developed by mouser and he has put in the code in his programs so they function with it....as we should expect  :-*

On the other hand, those program developed by other, must each developer put in an option for automatic update, that function with mousers program, and that can take some time, and for some program never happen.....so enjoy the site and the programs...I see you are supporting member and I congratulate with your choice, you will then have free upgrade anytime. :Thmbsup:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version