Welcome Guest.   Make a donation to an author on the site September 17, 2014, 10:39:06 AM  *

Please login or register.
Or did you miss your validation email?

Login with username and password (forgot your password?)
Why not become a lifetime supporting member of the site with a one-time donation of any amount? Your donation entitles you to a ton of additional benefits, including access to exclusive discounts and downloads, the ability to enter monthly free software drawings, and a single non-expiring license key for all of our programs.

You must sign up here before you can post and access some areas of the site. Registration is totally free and confidential.

View the new Member Awards and Badges page.

Forum Home   Thread Marks Chat! Downloads Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Reply  |  New Topic  |  Print  
Author Topic: Feature requests: 1. Improved help. 2. More programs auto updating.  (Read 3043 times)
donw
Supporting Member

see users location on a map View Profile Give some DonationCredits to this forum member
« on: March 23, 2008, 12:58:27 PM »

1. Please update the help to fully explain the options. I had to run a forum search to find out what the username and password were for.

2. Please let the other programmers on DonationCoder.com know that they should be using this utility to let people know about updates. That is obviously what it was intended for. The only updates it showed me for all for Mouser's software. Auto-update is an expected feature these days and the more programs on the site that have the better. That includes the small utilities.
Rhutobello
Supporting Member

View Profile Give some DonationCredits to this forum member
« Reply #1 on: March 23, 2008, 02:36:28 PM »

Welcome to the site smiley

As for the auto update program, it is developed by mouser and he has put in the code in his programs so they function with it....as we should expect  Kiss

On the other hand, those program developed by other, must each developer put in an option for automatic update, that function with mousers program, and that can take some time, and for some program never happen.....so enjoy the site and the programs...I see you are supporting member and I congratulate with your choice, you will then have free upgrade anytime. Thmbsup
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Reply  |  New Topic  |  Print  

Jump to:  
   Forum Home   Thread Marks Chat! Downloads Search Login Register  

DonationCoder.com | About Us
DonationCoder.com Forum | Powered by SMF
[ Page time: 0.026s | Server load: 0.03 ]