topbanner_forum

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
  • Wednesday April 24, 2024, 1:20 pm
  • Proudly celebrating 15+ years online.
  • Donate now to become a lifetime supporting member of the site and get a non-expiring license key for all of our programs.
  • donate

Author Topic: GridinSoft NotePad ($59) Free today only  (Read 4965 times)

Curt

• Supporting Member
  • Joined in 2006
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
GridinSoft NotePad ($59) Free today only
« on: July 16, 2008, 02:53 AM »
http://www.giveawayo...idinsoft-notepad-33/
http://notepad.gridinsoft.com/

GridinSoft Notepad

Text editor is considered to be the basic instrument for every software developer. Convenient location of panels, menu, and vast tools for working with text, as well as the possibilities of flexible integration with compilers - everything is of great importance.

The balance of possibilities, easiness of perception and usability are usually given considerable prominence to. Do you really need an editor with 100 menu entries and which takes 2 minutes to loading? The answer is evident - no! That is why GridinSoft has developed a completely unique editor: you can appreciate its convenience and load performance from the very first minutes of working with it. Template patterns, folding, integration with SVN, the possibilities of flexible functionality extension at the expense of the script language based on popular JavaScript! The list of features is not exhaustive - it will take much time to enlist, but in the process of working with GridinSoft Notepad you will open up more and more ways of enhancing your productive capacity! What about a built-in syntactic calculator of expressions, spelling check, or a web-analyzer which can check compliance of your code to a variety of standards of the HTML syntax?

We believe that our editor is worth trying out! Being a team of software developers, we use the GridinSoft Notepad on a permanent basis ourselves. That is why we can easily recommend it to you as well!

Features

* Adjustable modes of code highlighting
    * Built-in Spell Checker
    * HEX editor
    * UNICODE support
    * Code Folding
    * Keymapping (Default, FAR, Visual Studio)
    * Code Templates
    * Auto Correction
    * Console Output
    * Multi Interface styles
    * Multilingual interface
    * Regular expressions
    * Evaluate Math Expressions
    * Brackets highlighting
    * Print with syntax highlighting
    * Print preview
    * Page Setup