ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > General Software Discussion

Monster Cables- The World should know!

<< < (12/15) > >>

f0dder:
Hahaha tomos, that's a good one :)

cranioscopical:
Another resurrection
-Lashiec (June 15, 2008, 02:47 PM)
--- End quote ---
Just what I need. I hanged myself with mine after realizing how much I paid for them  :o

40hz:
 ;D Of course you could also flood 1/2-inch copper tubing with liquid nitrogen and go with a cryo-superconductor solution to signal loss. Keep the tanks out in the backyard at a safe distance of...say 500 or so feet for safety purposes...and then run it into the house and up to your audio rack. A little pricey - but hey, we are pursuing audio perfection!

Fred Nerd:
Think speaker cable is ridiculous....
New Scientist magazine reported that someone in England has been shut down after selling mains cable for up to 1805 pounds a metre......

That would really help.......

But as for SpinRite, I have never tried it, but I noticed one of my favourite internet techs, Leo Notenbloom seems to like it. www.ask-leo.com  good site with a lot of handy tricks. A lot of it is basic, but if you work in support, it is good to get a professional opinion.

Cuffy:
http://www.extremetech.com/article2/0,2845,2331985,00.asp?kc=ETRSS02129TX1K0000532

Just a reminder!

;)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version