ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > General Software Discussion

IDEA: Mood diary/graph

<< < (5/6) > >>

Armando:
interesting

These tools would actually make a great WebApp and looking at how big the self-Improvement market is potentially fairly lucrative.

Off to hatch my evil world domination plan.  :D
-SirSmiley (March 23, 2008, 12:46 PM)
--- End quote ---

There are not too many of these right now... So go ahead! ;)

I like what I was able to achieve with SQLNotes in very little time -- ahem : nobody commented (?). Lots of other stuff could be included -- like alarms, color coding for different values, averages, year views, other information fields, etc. to obtain a very complete mood-journal database.  I'll actually start to integrate some of this with a system devised by Ira Progoff (At a Journal Workshop -- pretty interesting book, even if a bit old fashioned) into my own personal journal system.

SirSmiley:
Actually, I saw your screen after posting was just too lazy to edit my post. ;)

Then I went off to find SQLNotes (still having trouble downloading).

Your screen shot looks impressive and I like the graphing capabilities. Other ideas could include strategies for coping or avoiding similar situations. Very good ideas.

Adam Pash over at Lifehacker posted a link to a more specific medical type webapp/community.
http://lifehacker.com/371427/patientslikeme-taps-the-wisdom-of-the-crowd-for-patients

The webapp idea is good but, my issues always come back to protecting people's privacy.

Armando:
Actually, I saw your screen after posting was just too lazy to edit my post. ;)

Then I went off to find SQLNotes (still having trouble downloading).

Your screen shot looks impressive and I like the graphing capabilities. Other ideas could include strategies for coping or avoiding similar situations. Very good ideas.

Adam Pash over at Lifehacker posted a link to a more specific medical type webapp/community.
http://lifehacker.com/371427/patientslikeme-taps-the-wisdom-of-the-crowd-for-patients

The webapp idea is good but, my issues always come back to protecting people's privacy.

-SirSmiley (March 24, 2008, 02:21 PM)
--- End quote ---

Cool. I think the SQLNotes web site sercer is having some issues this weekend... Not sure why...
Thanks for the Lifehacker link.  :)

CWuestefeld:
How is it that SQLNotes manages to hijack every freakin' thread lately?

Armando:
Everyone? No...And where's the hijacking here CWuestefeld? Just offered a solution with a software that's capable of doing it.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version