ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > General Software Discussion

IDEA: Mood diary/graph

<< < (2/6) > >>

mouser:
By the way, my Point Motivator program is different, but captures some of the ideas:
https://www.donationcoder.com/Software/Mouser/PointMotivator/index.html

Toptiger5:
By the way, my Point Motivator program is different, but captures some of the ideas:
https://www.donationcoder.com/Software/Mouser/PointMotivator/index.html
-mouser (March 21, 2008, 10:27 AM)
--- End quote ---
I know. I have tried it  :)

Toptiger5:
I think there are a few programs (and websites) that do this and i look forward to seeing what DC people know about.
I have to confess i've thought quite a bit in the past about writing such a program.
-mouser (March 21, 2008, 10:20 AM)
--- End quote ---
a few programs and websites? Can you tell me about them? thnx

brotherS:
The black circles on the mood lines show the days you have written describing text for the moods. For the yellow "love line", there is a tooltip (appears on mouseover) showing what happened that day to make the love line go so low (the breakup).
-Toptiger5 (March 21, 2008, 10:17 AM)
--- End quote ---
That's a great idea! ...if your goal is to stay as unhappy as you are. :huh:

You get what you focus on, so forget about the 'bad things' that 'happened' and write a daily list of 5 or more things you are grateful for. If you can't find big things ("*great* evening with some friends") start with something small ("breathing is painfree").

I'm not kidding.

Toptiger5:
The black circles on the mood lines show the days you have written describing text for the moods. For the yellow "love line", there is a tooltip (appears on mouseover) showing what happened that day to make the love line go so low (the breakup).
-Toptiger5 (March 21, 2008, 10:17 AM)
--- End quote ---
That's a great idea! ...if your goal is to stay as unhappy as you are. :huh:

You get what you focus on, so forget about the 'bad things' that 'happened' and write a daily list of 5 or more things you are grateful for. If you can't find big things ("*great* evening with some friends") start with something small ("breathing is painfree").

I'm not kidding.

-brotherS (March 21, 2008, 02:15 PM)
--- End quote ---
oki, ur right. This forum is starting to split into 2 apps, the mood diary and the gratefulness thingy. But they could be merged into one, I think.. or someone could make these 2 apps and you could use them side-by-side if you wanted to... I dunno..

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version