ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > General Software Discussion

editor or wp (on disk) to give rtf code for web forums

<< < (2/2)

KynloStephen66515:
Yes, the installer requires .NET 4.0.

I have packaged a portable version and attached it to this post.  I cannot guarantee it will run, or at least run without crashing if you do not have .NET 4.0 installed.

The project itself is also Open-Source (Source available on the link in my previous post) and I am no longer supporting updates for it.  However, I think in its current form, it should be more than suitable for what you need.

-Stephen

Steven Avery:
Hi,

Well I'll probably load Net 4.0 and give it a whirl. I'll probably look for that Net tool that tells you about all the versions on your disk. Net you can't clean up as well as Java, you gotta live with a couple of versions at one time.

If the editor works good, I will use it a lot.

Does your editor have me writing on a page that is in color and font mode rather than <-code-> style mode ? That is my key issue, and it looked ok at a glance.  I was surprised with the alternative to be writing in <codeland> even if the application of the code is by pressing buttons.

Steven

KynloStephen66515:
Does your editor have me writing on a page that is in color and font mode rather than <-code-> style mode ?
-Steven Avery (August 30, 2011, 02:23 AM)
--- End quote ---

Nope sorry, everything appears like it would in the [nobbc][/nobbc] tags.

I'm currently trying to resolve some issues with my Visual C# installation (For some reason, it won't let me sign any of my software, which also means I cannot build them, and when it does build...it wont build a portable version anymore.

Once I have resolved this, I will locate my source for ForumPad, and maybe add some extra features into it :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version