ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

News and Reviews > Mini-Reviews by Members

Visual CD is pretty incredible catalogue software

<< < (3/5) > >>

mouser:
another possible idea which would be fun is if someone could make a little fun looking button, maybe with pic of little funny creature speaking or something. that said like

"Read the full review and
"discuss it with others.."
"at the DonationCoder.com forum"

something that sites which link to our reviews could add whenever they excerpt a review from our site.. seems like it would be a good idea and be a benefit of the readers.

any graphic artist people want to give that a try? (we really need to find some gfx people to help out here on this site!)

mouser:
Just to clarify my views in case people read them the wrong way:

I think it's fun and great to have the reviews on other pages, especially Cliff's since cliff has a great site and is exactly the kind of site we want to support  :Thmbsup: and because information should be shared.

I just want to make sure there is always a nice clear link back to the original source of the review, and an inviting statement to welcome them to take part in the discussion thread on it.  :)

mouser:
and let me also suggest, while we're at it:

that anyone who is writing more than one or two mini reviews, should get a paypal account, and add a link to it in their forum profile, which will then show as a little green Dollar Sign next to their name in their posts, just so that users (and the site itself!) can make an occasional donation to you to show appreciation for your work.  see my post here for instructions: https://www.donationcoder.com/forum/index.php?topic=1283.0

zridling:
All right, the Google ads are quite relevant! And, thanks Clif!

zridling:
Nighted, what are the URLs for ADC and Super Cat?

Let us know, as this could be a nice review for the site for someone willing to take it up. With today's massive HDs and the complex folder structures I create, cataloguing software is a great aid to my work, especially when I upgrade to a larger drive or do my annual big archive project for my photos.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version