Ok, time for another, "Let's poll the DC people to find out (almost) meaningless stuff!"
So -- By TV show, name characters that you LOVE
and that you HATE
I'll start with a few shows: Stargate Atlantis:LOVE
: Rodney McKay
1) He's Canadian
2) He's just brilliant!
3) He knows he's brilliant!HATE
: Teyla Emmagan
1) God! She's just annoying! When will they finally kill her off!
2) She makes me want to vomit (see Deanna Troy below)Reaper:LOVE
: The Devil
1) He's the Devil!
2) He cracks me up!HATE
: None really, but Andi
And now for the geek-fest-silliness!Star Trek (TNG):LOVE
1) He just rocks!
2) He was hilarious in Night Court
3) Brent Spiner
just rules in anything he does --- he really makes the role work!HATE
: Most of the rest of the characters...
1) Worf was a pussy (bad writers for him - he could have been very cool)
2) Deanna was a freak and regularly made me want to vomit
3) Wesley was a weannie
4) Riker was the male freak counterpart of Deanna
Picard was salvation for the rest. He picked up so much slack for so many weak characters. Without Picard, the show would have sucked. Farscape:LOVE
Just wicked writing for some amazing actors! Ka D'Argo
is what Worf should have been.
I tried to pick just 1 for each there. Didn't make it for all of them, but close.
So, what kind of tastes does everyone else have?