ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

News and Reviews > Mini-Reviews by Members

MiniReview of Linkman URL Organizer and Search Tool

<< < (36/52) > >>

superboyac:
There still seems to be some kind of bug with the sorting.  I have it set up to sort by launch count first, and then by rating:

So the bug from last time was fixed (about only going by the first digit of the launch count), but now why are the bookmarks with nothing in the launch count column being sorted before those that have numbers?  And how to I change all the nothing launch counts to be zero?  See screenshot below:
MiniReview of Linkman URL Organizer and Search Tool

Also, big thanks for adding the buttons for firefox.  Would it be possible to make the buttons such that the users can place them individually wherever they want on the normal firefox toolbar.  Powermarks used to be able to do this, and I really liked putting the button right next to the address bar because that's where the dropdown arrow is for firefox's own address histories...so everything is in one place.  Anyway, I'm sure users would appreciate being able to stick it wherever they want, if that could be possible.

Thanks for all the updates!

TucknDar:
but now why are the bookmarks with nothing in the launch count column being sorted before those that have numbers?  And how to I change all the nothing launch counts to be zero? -superboyac (March 18, 2009, 10:41 AM)
--- End quote ---
Yeah, I noticed that as well. Nothing = zero, and 1 > 0, right?

Outertech Support:
The escape bug has been fixed in 7.8.0.9.

As to the sorting. Please evaluate all the columns and post comments how empty cells should be handled with ascending and descending sorting.

superboyac:
As far as launch count goes, an empty cell should be equal to zero.  That makes sense to me.  it definitely shouldn't be equal to infinity.  There's a reason why it has no launch count and that's probably because it's not used much (at all, in fact).  Or simply add a way where I can replace all the blanks with zero quickly.

Outertech Support:
Sorting has been changed in 7.8.0.10.

http://www.outertech.com/files/linkmanpro.exe
http://www.outertech.com/files/linkmanlite.exe

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version