ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

News and Reviews > Mini-Reviews by Members

MiniReview of Linkman URL Organizer and Search Tool

<< < (34/52) > >>

superboyac:
Hmm...the sort is not working as expected.  What am I doing wrong?  I've set the sort settings in the dialog for sort order 1 and 2, and the little column arrow is on launch count in the window, but it's not sorting by launch count.  In fact, I can't tell how it's sorting at all.  See the pictures below:

Also, feature request:
I know we can already tweak all the colors of the main Linkman window.  Could you also extend the color tweaking options to the search window colors?

Outertech Support:
Looks like a bug, it's sorting by the first digit.

As to the search window. Which particular colors there?

superboyac:
As to the search window. Which particular colors there?
-Outertech Support (January 26, 2009, 04:15 PM)
--- End quote ---
Well, you know how in the options interface section, there are all the options to change treeview this and that?  It would be nice to change all those for the search window colors also.  For example, I've set the treeview inactive selection to a light blue color, but in the search window, the inactive selection remains a light gray color.  And I don't see any way to change it.

rpiz:
Outertech Support person,

In post #159 you indicated that you would check-out may question regarding the 'pop-up'
I get from Online Armor software firewall in reference to 'Linkman'?  Have you had the
opportunity to dig into this issue and what are your findings?  Thanks.

Outertech Support:
We are waiting for the answer from Tallemu.

Which exact version of Online Armor are you using? Can you send a screenshot to linkman(at)outertech.com?

We have tested both the Shareware and Free versions of Online Armor, on a Fresh XP SP3 with Linkman 7.71 and no error popups showed up.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version