ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

News and Reviews > Mini-Reviews by Members

MiniReview of Linkman URL Organizer and Search Tool

<< < (25/52) > >>

Outertech Support:
Firefox has no ability to display CHM files. So this is not a configuration issue. All CHM files, on all Windows versions and from all programs are displayed by Internet Explorer. If you don't like this you can use the PDF help file.

Dormouse:
Firefox has no ability to display CHM files. So this is not a configuration issue. All CHM files, on all Windows versions and from all programs are displayed by Internet Explorer. If you don't like this you can use the PDF help file.-Outertech Support (December 22, 2008, 06:00 AM)
--- End quote ---

Has an add-on for CHM, though.

Outertech Support:
Linkman does not specifically launch IE to display CHM, but the program that is associated with CHM on the system (which in 99.9% of the cases is IE).

hkay:
I was wondering if there is a possibility that Linkman searches my entire drives and collects all existing IE, firefox bookmarks and eliminates duplicates.

I am carrying quite a lot in too many backup directories and this would help.

thanks

cyberdiva:
Linkman can certainly import your IE favorites and Firefox bookmarks.  And once they're imported, Linkman has a Delete Duplicates feature you can run that will either delete the duplicates or move them to a duplicates folder (you choose which action you'd prefer). 

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version